Want to make your e-commerce website visible to the masses? For this, your online presence makes a huge difference because the world is going digital nowadays. But only being present on the website won’t help because you need to be at the top of the game to achieve maximum profit from the search bar.
SEO is the strategy that will help you stay above your competition and this will result in better ranking and more traffic.
In this blog, we will shed light on the major points that will help you increase web traffic for your e-commerce service.
What doese-commerce SEO mean?
According to Dallas SEO Services, e-commerce SEO means the traffic that comes from the SERP searches. And, around 60% of search engine traffic goes to the top three ranked websites.
How to Get a Good Rank for an e-commerce website?
Experts usually consider SEO (Search Engine Optimization) as the most effective way to improve your ranking on search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
SEO has now gained an unmatched hype because it generates organic searches for the website and you need not opt for the paid methods such as Google ads.
But SEO takes time and effort and thus one needs to be patient with it because free results are time-taking.
However, after you achieve the desired results, the quantity and quality of traffic will improve significantly on our website.
Best Strategies to Improve your Website Traffic
- Do the keyword research
Keywords are the driver that fetch traffic to your website and thus defining the right set of search terms for your website is necessary. Therefore you must spend a good amount of time searching and analyzing search terms.
Where to Use Keywords?
- Page Title: This is from here Google starts analyzing the relevance of your website.
- Meta Description: Meta description is used to define the main purpose of the webpage. It consists of approx. 160 characters and with one or more than one keyword.
- Subheadings: It helps to maintain the cohesion of the content.
- Content: It is advisable to use keywords in the first couple of sentences. Also, try to use as many variations as possible.
- URLs: An ideal URL is designed in a way that it provides relevant information about the website through the use of the keyword.
Numerous parameters help in finding perfect keywords for your website, such as keyword popularity, search volume, keyword difficulty, and length of the keyword. Using these aspects one can determine the needs and interests of the targeted user group.
This keyword will further help you to create relevant content for your website.
- Content is the Key
Without content, there is no possibility of achieving the topmost rank, as it plays a crucial role in the entire SEO process. Optimizing the content will act as an ideal way to improve visibility and traffic.
Having blogs on for website will give you extra benefits in the form of indexed traffic.
- Improve Category Pages
A well-built category section would generate more traffic and make viewers spend more time on your website. Categories should be navigable so that viewers can easily meander around the website. The generic categories are usually used as search queries and having all these categories on your website appear on every related search.
Simple tips for category pages:
- Use keyword in category titles
- Make sure you fit keywords in the Meta descriptions of the pages.
- Need to add the H1 tag for each category page.
- Do not miss the brief description of the category page.
- Try to insert the internal links in disruption and use visuals of products.
By following these three simple tips you will gain the maximum profit with the least efforts. However, important to mention with SEO you need to quite patient as success won’t touch your feet overnight.